– John Battelle pumped up “-Color”- at inception, and now we have confirmation that it is a lemon.
And that includes Jason Ruspini.
– Keep in mind that, at inception, Apple also underestimated the iPad numbers. They had to ramp up production, later on.
– See Paul Hewitt’-s comment, below.
Max says that the political prediction markets are “-routinely manipulated”- and we often see “-price rigging”-…-
Jason Ruspini (who feels that the health care reform proposal might well be adopted) wanna feedback from you, folks.
- Which InTrade prediction market(s) has/have been ahead of the Press (rather than the other way around)? What is/are the best (most divergent from the commentary, and correct) InTrade prediction market(s) in people’-s memories?
- Do you sense that the ObamaCare prediction market at InTrade fits these 2 criteria?
UPDATE: I asked The Brain whether he meant generalist media or political media, and he meant “-generalist”-. That makes all the difference in the world.
More info on health care reform on Memeorandum.
Don’-t be fooled by any “-research scientist”-.
You are giving yourself WAY too much credit. Siskel and Ebert successfully predict these awards 100% year after year. This isn’t a difficult thing to predict. Predicting something like the NCAA tourney, that would be an accomplishment, but if you look at rankings and your prediction market, you will fail just as much as the average bracket.