YOU’-RE MESSING WITH HISTORICAL DATA I NEED FOR MY ANALYSIS:
-Editor and Publisher of Midas Oracle .ORG .NET .COM —- Chris Masse’-s mugshot —- Contact Chris Masse —- Chris Masse’-s LinkedIn profile —- Chris Masse’-s FaceBook profile —- Chris Masse’-s Google profile —- Sophia-Antipolis, France, E.U. Read more from this author…-
Read the previous blog posts by Chris. F. Masse:
- Comments are now completely open on Midas Oracle.
- Albert Einstein, Chairman of the Midas Oracle Advisory Board
- Erratic –but not Stochastic– Charts
- Barack Obama is the 44th US president.
- We already have prediction markets in future tax rates. It’s called the municipal bond yield curve.
- DELEGATES AND SUPERDELEGATES ACCOUNTANCY
- O’Reilly – Money-Tech Conference
BetFair Developers Program:
The Exchange Application Programming Interface (API) is the tool on which participants in the Developers Program are able to build customised tools and interfaces to use with the Betfair (sports) Exchange. Normally users will read market information, place bets, and check current bet details and account statements via the Betfair web interface. With the Exchange API, you can communicate directly with the Betfair database in XML format via a SOAP interface. By using the Exchange API, your application can provide a custom interface, functionality and specialized operations not otherwise afforded by the web interface. The Exchange API is independent of the Betfair web interface– therefore you can build stable, custom functionality and interfaces to suit your betting methodology or custom application. Changes in the web interface will not affect the operation of your program.
BetFair Developers Program Support Center