Authors Of Midas Oracle
Good Authors Are Foxes.
Here is the definition of a fox (as opposed to a hedgehog):
- a thinker who knows many little things, draws from an eclectic array of traditions, and is better able to improvise in response to changing events;
- a self-critical, eclectic thinker who is willing to update his/her beliefs when faced with contrary evidence, who is doubtful of grand schemes and is rather modest about his/her predictive ability.
- Our blog authors can publish posts and/or comments.
- There are 2 kinds of blog authors. Post authors can publish posts and/or comments, while comment authors can only publish comments.
- Copyright is retained by each author.
- Each blog author is free to specify looser copyright rules for his/her own posts in his/her Midas Oracle profile. (For more info on an alternative, see: Creative Commons.)
Chris Masse – Chris F. Masse – Post Archive at Midas Oracle – (Post Feed) – Founder and President of Midas Oracle – Site: Midas Oracle .ORG – France, E.U.
Michael Giberson – Mike Giberson – Post Archive at Midas Oracle – (Post Feed) – Energy Economist (Center for Energy Commerce, Rawls College of Business, Texas Tech University) – Site: Michael Giberson – Blog: Knowledge Problem – Texas, U.S.A.
Mike Linksvayer – Post Archive at Midas Oracle – (Post Feed) – Vice-President of Creative Commons – Blog: Mike Linksvayer’s Blog – California, U.S.A.
Niall O’Connor – Post Archive at Midas Oracle – (Post Feed) – Financial Market Expert & Betting Expert – Blog: Betting Market – United Kingdom, E.U.
David Pennock – Post Archive at Midas Oracle – (Post Feed) – Reseach Scientist – Blog: Odd Head – New York, U.S.A.
Jason Ruspini – Post Archive at Midas Oracle – (Post Feed) – Financial Research Analyst – Vice President at Conquest Capital Group – New York, U.S.A.
Midas Oracle Contents
About Midas Oracle