My Dear Honorable Doctor David Pennock,
Please, give us more choices. We want to be able to choose between:
– real-world outcomes and Yahoo! search outcomes–
– CDA, MSR and DPMM-
– play money (Yootles) and real money (in the U.K., thru a BetFair patnership).
WE WANT FREEDOM, DOCTOR PENNOCK. DON’-T IMPOSE YOUR PREFERENCES ON US. Ever heard of the Statue of Liberty that the French gave to your people, man??
Addendum: I almost forgot. And we want a high level of interactivity between blogs and prediction markets. Plus, we want imaginary prediction markets. Hurry up- we’-re waiting.
Read the last blog posts by Chris Masse:
- My advice to Brad of Eventis Capital – January 17th, 2007
- Delicious popular page?? – January 17th, 2007
- Do you like the RGE Monitor?? – January 17th, 2007
- Snapshot of yesterday’s visitors – January 17th, 2007
- Gambling Enabler Neteller Craps Out. – January 17th, 2007
- Midas Oracle would publish any pro-TradeSports-InTrade statement. – January 17th, 2007
- Midas Oracle is forbidden on the TradeSports-InTrade forum. – January 17th, 2007
- InTrade will charge a fee for API access and usage. – REDUX – January 17th, 2007
- TradeSports-InTrade traders freak out. – January 17th, 2007
- Segolene Royal probability: 51% or 53%?? – REDUX – January 17th, 2007
- What the hell is a predicted probability?? – REDUX – January 17th, 2007
- Procrastination Formula – January 17th, 2007