“[I]f the iPad were lined up against all other computers, it would be the fourth-biggest computer brand in the world — after HP, Dell, and Lenovo […].
Tag Archives: tablets
Wall Street analystss view is too short term.
And that includes Jason Ruspini.
– Keep in mind that, at inception, Apple also underestimated the iPad numbers. They had to ramp up production, later on.
– See Paul Hewitt’-s comment, below.
Prediction markets are already on the iPad via Safari (Apples web browser). Native apps to come? – [VIDEO]
PC Mag reviews the iPad:
WSJ‘-s Walt Mossberg is very positive (“-IT IS *NOT* A BIG IPHONE”-, “-IT IS A ROBUST GENERAL-PURPOSE COMPUTER”-):
Download this post to watch the 2 videos if your feed reader does not show them to you.
– Mike Arrington’-s review of the iPad.
– Using iPad without a computer.
– No Flash. Bye bye Flash. More.
– Web apps versus native apps.