Midas Oracle lists 475 external web links. Not a single one is qualified as “-blog”-.
– Max Keiser and Alec Baldwin lecture little Nigel Eccles (of HubDub) on Italian cheese and the US economy.
– Auction system in the NFL. – Via prof Mike Giberson from Texas.
– Local newspapers are going down the toilets, and so is democracy.
– It is an L-shaped recession. [*]
[*] Happy Saturday morning, anyway.
Cross-Linker by Jan Hvizdak
- Write the words InTrade or BetFair in your post, and the plugin will automatically add the appropriate web links.
- Of course, the plugin won’-t mess with your already, manually embedded links.
- Generally speaking, it won’-t mess with anything —-it is highly customizable.
- The links appear in your feed —-few of the other plugins in this category can do that.
- Deactivating the plugin won’-t delete your stored links.
- You can backup your stored links.
- You can even import the links from your blogroll. (I haven’-t tested that, yet, but will do soon.)
I have tested all the WordPress.org plugins in this category, and Cross-Linker (from Jan Hvizdak) is the best ever.
Recommended for prediction market journalism (or else).
I’-m Chris Masse and I approved this message.
I have just updated the “-Links”- page. Could you right-click on that link, open the link in another browser tab, scan the long list, spot what’-s missing, and contact me so I can add new web links? Thanks.
There are 304 links, there. Here are the 15 categories:
– Exchanges &- Markets
– Experts &- Scholars
– Midas Oracle Network
– Search Engines
– Shared Readings
– Social Favorites
– Think Tanks
Read the previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- Is Justin Wolfers a libertarian? Probably not.
- The information technology that caught Eliot Spitzer
- Eric Zitzewitz’s 10 minutes of fame
- Fun with conditional probabilities
- Wrongly Crafted Headlines Of The Day
- an American, petite, very pretty brunette, 5 feet 5 inches, and 105 pounds
- Mississippi: Is it a primary or a caucus?