http://www.marketsforforecasting.com/ now redirects to:
I have listed Andreas Graefe’-s sub-website everywhere —-and I have also put the link here, at the bottom of our blog sidebar.
(I’-m too good, I know. )
Best wishes to him.
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- The best research papers on prediction markets
- 2008 Electoral Map
- American Enterprise Institute’s Center For Regulatory And Market Studies (Policy Markets)
- Why did prediction markets do well in the pre-polling era, professor Strumpf?
- Mozilla FireFox users, do you have trouble downloading academic papers (as PDF files) from SSRN?
- “Impact Matrix. Used to collect and gauge the likelihood and business impact of various events in the very long term.”
I have just updated the “-Links”- page. Could you right-click on that link, open the link in another browser tab, scan the long list, spot what’-s missing, and contact me so I can add new web links? Thanks.
There are 304 links, there. Here are the 15 categories:
– Exchanges &- Markets
– Experts &- Scholars
– Midas Oracle Network
– Search Engines
– Shared Readings
– Social Favorites
– Think Tanks
Read the previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- Is Justin Wolfers a libertarian? Probably not.
- The information technology that caught Eliot Spitzer
- Eric Zitzewitz’s 10 minutes of fame
- Fun with conditional probabilities
- Wrongly Crafted Headlines Of The Day
- an American, petite, very pretty brunette, 5 feet 5 inches, and 105 pounds
- Mississippi: Is it a primary or a caucus?