http://www.marketsforforecasting.com/ now redirects to:
I have listed Andreas Graefe’-s sub-website everywhere —-and I have also put the link here, at the bottom of our blog sidebar.
(I’-m too good, I know. )
Best wishes to him.
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- The best research papers on prediction markets
- 2008 Electoral Map
- American Enterprise Institute’s Center For Regulatory And Market Studies (Policy Markets)
- Why did prediction markets do well in the pre-polling era, professor Strumpf?
- Mozilla FireFox users, do you have trouble downloading academic papers (as PDF files) from SSRN?
- “Impact Matrix. Used to collect and gauge the likelihood and business impact of various events in the very long term.”