My parents thought I’-d lost my mind to drop out of Stanford Business School to go to a company that makes software. My dad said “-what the heck is software?”- and my mother said “-why the heck would a person need a computer?”-.
The best thing I read this Friday morning.
Don’-t you love the Web? Blogging employees can rat on their boss —-for our information or entertainment.
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- Devoting the whole NBC Nightly News bulletin to Tim Russert’s passing was worst than beaming out porn.
- COLD FUSION: The purpose of this post is to give you the scientific explainer link I forgot to publish (at inception) in my previous post.
- Forecasting Election Outcomes
- GOOD NEWS: Ron Paul is now blogging. — THE CHERRY ON TOP OF THE CAKE: Ron Paul is using WordPress.org… just like Midas Oracle does.
- InTrade’s sudden and puzzled interest in… alchemy…!!!
- Psstt… Spot that comment, on Google News, about… “bellwethers”… from a political scientist.
- Prediction markets are about lowering transaction costs. That’s how sports come in.
Dixit Henry Berg’-s boss.