“-Collective intelligence for senior leadership”-…- —- the word in bold tells us a lot.
I am informing you of the removal of Texodus Predictions from my listing of prediction market consultants. The listing is intended to display serious and professionally minded consultants, only.
Thanks for your attention.
– How that prediction market consultant in Holland attracts economic advisers on the cheap
– I bet that those academic scholars…
As I understand it:
– Prediction market consultancy in Portugal-
– They probably licensed Xpree‘-s software for enterprise prediction markets. UPDATE: They created their own software for enterprise prediction markets.
Best wishes to them.
Inking Markets and NewsFutures are graded 6 / 10.
Consensus Point and Xpree are graded 5 / 10.
My great friend David Perry of Consensus Point is making a strategic mistake by insisting on discretion and secrecy.
I told him 10 times.
To no avail.
Pissing in a violin in order to create a symphony would have been more fruitful.
PageRank is important.
One day, we will learn in the Wall Street Journal that a Fortune-500 CEO is fired by the board for a low PageRank.
That will happen one day- you will see.
The Prediction Market Consultants
Inkling – URL: Inkling Markets – (Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.)
- Adam Siegel — Post Archives at Midas Oracle
- Nathan Kontny
Consensus Point – (Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.A. &- Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- David Perry — Post Archives at Midas Oracle
- Ken Kittlitz, who co-founded the Foresight Exchange in 1994. — Post Archives at Midas Oracle
NewsFutures – (Maryland, U.S.A. &- Paris, France, E.U.)
- Emile Servan-Schreiber — Post Archives at Midas Oracle
- Maurice Balick
Xpree – (U.S.A.)
- Mat Fogarty — Post Archives at Midas Oracle
HP Services – HP Labs – (U.S.A.)
- Predicting the future –-with games — Introductory article
- Information Dynamics Lab — Internal prediction markets
- BRAIN – (Behaviorallly Robust Aggregation of Information in Networks) — Scoring Rules (i.e., non-trading technique)
- Bernardo A. Huberman – Bernardo Huberman – Senior Fellow &- Director
- Kay-Yut Chen –
- Google Search for “-prediction markets”-
Hollywood Stock Exchange (HSX) &- HSX Research – (L.A., California, U.S.A.)
- Prediction market consultancy firm
- Movie business
Chris Hibbert – (California, U.S.A.)
- Chris Hibbert (Software architect / Zocalo project manager) — Post Archives at Midas Oracle
- Chris Hibbert’-s personal website — Chris Hibbert’-s personal blog —
- Chris Hibbert’-s CommerceNet profile — (His stint there ended in mid-2006.)
Robin Hanson – (George Mason U., Virginia, U.S.A.)
- Robin Hanson — Post Archives at Midas Oracle
- Robin Hanson does prediction market consulting work, and have no exclusive arrangements.
- “-I’-m more interested in helping groups that want to add lots of value to big decisions, versus groups that just want to dabble in a new fad.”-
Justin Wolfers – (U. of Pennsylvania’-s Wharton business school, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.)
- Justin Wolfers — Post Archives at Midas Oracle
- Justin Wolfers takes on prediction market consulting work.
- The prediction market industry is “-a case where the interaction between firm practice and academic research are reasonably close.”-
Koleman Strumpf – (U. of Kansas, Kansas, U.S.A.)
- Koleman Strumpf — Post Archives at Midas Oracle
- Koleman Strumpf can be approached to consult on prediction market projects.
- “-Prediction markets help harness the knowledge of diverse groups. They have great potential as a tool for industry.”-
Michael Giberson – (Virginia, U.S.A.)
- Michael Giberson (energy economist, who is also an expert in prediction markets) — Post archives at Midas Oracle
- Knowledge Problem – Blog on economics, energy policy, more.
Robert Hahn – (American Enterprise Institute, Washington, D.C., U.S.A.)
- Robert Hahn — Post Archives at Midas Oracle
- Robert Hahn does consulting focused on improving decision making in the private and public sector. “-This work builds on our evolving understanding of prediction markets and other economic tools.”-
IntelliMarket Systems – (L.A., California, U.S.A.)
- Charles R. Plott – Charles Plott – (CalTech Inst., California, U.S.A.)
Mercury Research and Consulting – (United Kingdom, E.U.)
- Jed Christiansen — Post Archives at Midas Oracle
Ask Markets – (Greece, E.U.)
- George Tziralis — Post Archives at Midas Oracle
Gexid – Global Exchange for Information Derivatives – (Germany, E.U.)
- Bernd Ankenbrand — Post Archives at Midas Oracle
Nosco – (Danemark, E.U.)
- Jesper Krogstrup — Post Archives at Midas Oracle
- Oliver Bernhard Pedersen
Qmarkets – (Israel)
- Noam Danon — Post Archives at Midas Oracle
ProKons – (Germany)
- Peter Gollowitsch
Hive Insight – (Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina, U.S.A. &- London, U.K., E.U.)
- Robert Wilburn (ex-NewsFutures)
Foresight Markets – (??)
- BPH Technologies
NimaniX – (Israel)
- Elad Amir (CEO), Littal Shemer Haim (VP Business development), David Shahar (VP R&-D)
PrediCom – (London, United Kingdom, E.U.)
- Mikael Edholm
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- This is why I said that those who believe that Hillary Clinton has a chance to be on the Democratic ticket are “clueless”.
- WEB EXCLUSIVE: — The annoted, historical, compound chart that those triple morons at the BetFair blog are hiding from their readers’ view. — It is located in a secret cache, linked to behind a picture of Hillary Clinton. — Curious place to locate a prediction market chart. — I bet nobody downloaded that chart. —
- Knows the similarity between Google, Craig’s List, and the Drudge Report?
- “Listening to each other is core to our culture, and we don’t listen to each other just because we’re all so smart. We listen because everyone has good ideas, and because it’s a great way to show respect. And any company, at any point in its history, can start listening more.”
- 2 days after my ringing the alarm bell… THE FREE FALL
- Tech News Of The Day — Friday Morning Edition
- VIDEO: Why Hillary Clinton will never be the Vice President of the United States of America.