From the Los Angeles Times:
Ron Paul, Dr. No-body, beats Rudy and Fred –-again.
Well, he’-s hanging in there. Not only that, but Rep. Ron Paul thumped two reputed Republican heavyweights in the Michigan primary —- former Sen. Fred Thompson of Tennessee and former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani. […-]
Take that, Mike Linksvayer and Caveat Bettor.
Read the previous blog posts by Chris. F. Masse:
- WordPress, you’re simply the best.
- Swarchy – Unleashing the mass wisdom
- Prediction markets are rushing to incorporate the latest Nevada polls. [*]
- The BetFair blog claims a worldwide victory, but does not show its wares.
- The Future of the Prediction Markets
- We regret to inform you of the passing of BettingMarket.com.
- Niall O’Connor, the one-data-point analyst
December 23, 2007: Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) – Meet the Press – TRANSCRIPT
VIDEO: MP4 – WMV
Hurry up to download the video or audio file(s) above. Will stay up on their website only for one week.
YouTube: #1 – #2 – #3 – #4
HAPPY HOLIDAY, HAPPY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HANUKKAH AND HAPPY FESTIVUS TO ALL OF OUR MIDAS ORACLE READERS AND AUTHORS.
UPDATE: Robin Hanson comments…-
This transcript says nothing about prediction markets. A president Paul might do many things that required only an executive order, but other things would require the cooperation of Congress. A presidential executive order could not overturn CFTC, SEC or state gambling legislation. He could approve government prediction markets, such as the Policy Analysis Market, that might well be seen as immune to these other regulations. But given everything else he’-d be trying to do, I’-m not sure when he’-d get around to this.