2008 DIG Conference: Leveraging Information for Breakthrough Business Performance – (featuring Google’-s Bo “-Grandizer”- Cowgill) – @ Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A. – 2008-05-13~15
RELATED NOTE: I’-m preparing a long post about the Cowgill/Wolfers/Zitzewitz paper…- If you have positive or negative tips, contact me today…-
Using Prediction Markets to Track Information Flows: Evidence from Google – (PDF file – PDF file) – by Bo Cowgill, Justin Wolfers, and Eric Zitwewitz – 2008-01-06
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- How Decision Markets Work (with emphasis on InTrade) – by Robin Hanson
- MIDAS ORACLE POWER: People googling about BetFair’s new bet-matching logic are automatically directed to our group blog. BetFair’s SEO can return to the locker room.
- David Pennock, a respected expert in prediction markets and market design, discusses some aspects of BetFair’s new bet-matching logic.
- Inkling Markets has automated the making of the contractual agreement with its prospects. So, now, if you don’t want to, you can avoid talking to Adam “The Shark” Siegel.
- Topic: “prediction markets” – MyBlogLog