The 2 videos are designed to convince you that the Austrians’- economic predictions are more accurate.
The first video has an intro in French, sorry for that, but the rest of the video is in English (with French subtitles).
Keynesians’- forecasts (featuring Ben Bernanke and Paul Krugman) vs. Austrians’- forecasts (featuring Ron Paul and Peter Schiff):
Philanthropy has a low ROI.
They should rather put their money in a VC fund, and invest it in promising ventures, lead by visionaries.
UPDATE: See Peter Thiel’-s “-Audacious Optimism”- event.
Phil Gordon on Poker
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- No need of enterprise prediction markets to boost intra-corporation communication
- Inkling Markets is included in the 2008 list of “Cool Vendors” by Gartner.
- BetFair-TradeFair has won its second Queen’s Award for Enterprise in its eight-year history.
- Inkling Markets is one of the “Hot Companies To Watch In 2008”, according to Forrester.
- Plenty of great news coming from Inkling Markets in the coming weeks
- ??? charity-driven prediction markets OR social issue prediction markets ???
- That can’t be Nigel Eccles of HubDub.