The provocative title of this post ( ) refers to the fact that Internet citizens don’-t read on the Web.
I’-ve just read a Slate article that recaps Jakob Nielsen’-s teachings —-I highly recommend it to you.
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- Justin Wolfers [*] is the most cited prediction market economist
- The Orb @ Texas Tech University
- IS IT SAFE TO LOCATE A PREDICTION EXCHANGE NEAR A RIVER???
- RIVER RISING. POWER PLANT CLOSED. IOWA ELECTRONIC MARKETS AT RISK? DEVELOPING…
- U.S. COAST GUARDS DEPLOYED TO SAVE THE IOWA ELECTRONIC MARKETS
- VIDEO: The financial markets hacker who will impress Jason Ruspini
- VIDEO: WeatherBill caught on tape