Robert Scobble (who got heat from the rest of the Blogosphere for that):
- Are you getting content that no one else is? […-]
- Does that content cause conversations to happen? […-]
- Does that content get noticed in the niche you’re covering? […-]
- Even more importantly, does it get the most credible and authoritative to link to you? […-]
- [I]t’s not the size of your audience that matters. It’s WHO is in the audience that matters. […-]
- [H]ow can I take my art further? […-]
I’-d say this:
- Quality Content + Quality Marketing = Quality Audience
Previously: The official BetFair blog is such a piece of crap that one of its writers is rebelling publicly against it. + Justin Wolfers in the Wall Street Journal.
Read the previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- Many people twitter on prediction markets.
- Folks, when you have something important to say, write up a full post, not a comment.
- Prediction Market Journalism
- TechCrunch is 221 times bigger than Midas Oracle.
- Earthquake measuring 9.0 or more on Richter scale to occur anywhere on or before December 31, 2008
- Why Midas Oracle (and not TV news shows or print newspapers) will dominate the future.
- The Six Degrees Of Separation