Midas Oracle generated more than 100,000 pageviews in December 2009.
– PaidContent has a monthly audience of 250,000.
– Guardian Media bought PaidContent for $30 million $6.5 million.
– Midas Oracle has had 41,000 visitors the last 30 days.
– Midas Oracle’-s audience is one sixth of PaidContent’-s audience.
– So, Midas Oracle is worth one sixth of $6.5 million —-that’-s $1.1 million.
…- including the cretin from Nashville.
And click here to read Jed’-s comment on Paul’-s analysis about HP’-s EPMs…-
Google Analytics of Midas Oracle .ORG:
On the other hand, our competitor, the New York Times (which web-hosts Freakonomics), is in bad shape: