Max Keiser in a comment here:
As far as a PM-based TV show… Watch this space. I should have some news on that front by the first week of Feb.
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- NUCLEAR SCANDAL: HubDub allow their traders to bet on celebrities’ death.
- APRIL FOOL’S DAY: This year, again, CNET makes fun of the wisdom of crowds.
- Play-money prediction exchange HubDub is a phenomenal success.
- BetFair Australia’s spin doctor tells all about their payments to the horse race industry.
- Meet Jeffrey Ma (at right on the photo), the ProTrade co-founder, and whose gambling life is the basis of the upcoming movie, 21.