Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- If Midas Oracle were to meet, would we use Huddle, and why?
- WORLD’S SUCH A SMALL PLACE: Smarkets meet HubDub.
- 50% of our prediction market luminaries have a MacBook.
- STRAIGHT FROM OUR TRUISM DEPARTMENT: Money buys happiness.
- Ron Paul (R) and Barney Frank (D) ally together to attack “the practical hurdles of the federal law, known as the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act, rather than its legitimacy”.
- Clicking on the “SPHERE: RELATED CONTENT” button, at the bottom of each Midas Oracle post, will bring you a list of external webspots.
- FRIGHTENING: Jed Christiansen’s prediction market blog was briefly overtaken by web spammers, who inserted invisible links to their commercial sites so as to game the Google PageRank system.