Economist Rankings at IDEAS
#390: Vernon Smith —- #644: Justin Wolfers
E-mail me if you think I forgot to spot a name in the list. (That could well be. There are so many names in the list.)
[*] I suppose that the other guy is somewhat associated with that result.
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- Robin Hanson fanboy and InTrade trader Patri Freidman’s outing —as one of the “sexiest geeks alive”
- Is the mechanism outputting Justin Wolfers as the most cited prediction market researcher completely rotten?
- COLD FUSION: Before you go trading on InTrade, do solve that, first —if you can.
- Kudos to BetFair’s e-mail marketing team?
- Conditional prediction markets about oil price and SegWay sales… Like the idea, Robin Hanson?
- The Orb @ Texas Tech University
- IS IT SAFE TO LOCATE A PREDICTION EXCHANGE NEAR A RIVER???