BitGravity is the IT provider for the official Apple video feed of MacWorld 2008.
Go to its frontpage, and stick there for 3 minutes to watch the awesome animals-in-the-wild video.
Let’-s hope that the videos on prediction markets will reach this high level of quality, one day.
Read the previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- Prediction Market Journalism
- TechCrunch is 221 times bigger than Midas Oracle.
- Earthquake measuring 9.0 or more on Richter scale to occur anywhere on or before December 31, 2008
- Why Midas Oracle (and not TV news shows or print newspapers) will dominate the future.
- The Six Degrees Of Separation
- Alpha Thesis
- Meet Michael Arrington of TechCrunch.