To increase my ultra-comprehensive list of good links on prediction markets (which generously encompasses economist Michael “-Barbecue”- Giberson), I am seeking:
- Web spots publishing videos on predictions markets (video blogs, etc.)-
- Prediction market people (like this Greek guy) who are managing a Twitter mini-blog (as opposed to a full blog).
Send me URLs, please.
Thanks. Will make up to you.
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- REBUTTAL: SalesForce, StarBucks and Dell demonstrate that enterprise prediction markets as intra-corporation communication tools (as opposed to forecasting tools) are overhyped by the prediction market software vendors and a little clique of uncritical courtisans.
- Comments are often more interesting than the post that ignited them.
- Harvard fella says prediction markets are doomed.
- How should prediction market firms (e.g., InTrade-TradeSports, BetFair-TradeFair) deal with Blogosphere’s criticism?
- BetFair’s future bet-matching logic
- If Midas Oracle were to meet, would we use Huddle, and why?
- WORLD’S SUCH A SMALL PLACE: Smarkets meet HubDub.