I do. I notice that PDF file downloads work fine with MicroSoft Internet Explorer. But when I download a PDF file from SSRN with my Mozilla FireFox, it says that the PDF file is corrupted when I try to open it with my Adobe Reader. Should I blame FireFox, or can’-t SSRN handle FireFox well? Who’-s to blame?
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- Conditional prediction markets about oil price and SegWay sales… Like the idea, Robin Hanson?
- Justin Wolfers [*] is the most cited prediction market economist
- The Orb @ Texas Tech University
- IS IT SAFE TO LOCATE A PREDICTION EXCHANGE NEAR A RIVER???
- RIVER RISING. POWER PLANT CLOSED. IOWA ELECTRONIC MARKETS AT RISK? DEVELOPING…
- U.S. COAST GUARDS DEPLOYED TO SAVE THE IOWA ELECTRONIC MARKETS
- VIDEO: The financial markets hacker who will impress Jason Ruspini