The New York Times on the brand-new SSRN ranking functionality:
Bloggers like Mr. Reynolds [a university professor] tend to do well on the site, since they can promote their work and offer links to their articles.
Social Science Research Network – (SSRN)
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- The best research papers on prediction markets
- 2008 Electoral Map
- American Enterprise Institute’s Center For Regulatory And Market Studies (Policy Markets)
- IIF’s SIG on Prediction Markets
- Why did prediction markets do well in the pre-polling era, professor Strumpf?
- Mozilla FireFox users, do you have trouble downloading academic papers (as PDF files) from SSRN?