Thanks to Mike Robb, we have now access to those great, awesome pics. Enjoy. [You can right-click them and save the bigger pics on your hard drive.]
HOW THOSE PICS WERE TAKEN:
– An “-eight year-old Ferruginous Eagle called Olga and a family of Harris Hawks  have been in-flight training for the past two weeks in the run up to The Ryder Cup”-.
– Bird handler Trevor Smith: “-The birds have been hand-reared and normally perform at shows or in films, but this is certainly one of their most unique jobs. The training has been good and the birds are raring to stretch their wings across Celtic Manor and take on a Tiger.”-
Absurd…- and tasteless.
Ugly and pointless American art.
A political cretin with no taste.
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- The FaceBook profiles of the 2 most important men of the field of prediction markets
- THE HUMAN GADFLY WHOSE OBJECTIONS ROBIN HANSON IS DUCKING…???…
- Google now considers Midas Oracle as a major blog.
- Horizon 2015: A long-term strategic perspective for the real-money prediction markets
- Join our group at LinkedIn to have your “Prediction Markets” badge on your profile. It’s ‘chic’. (“Groups” info should be set as “visible”, in your profile options.) We are 63 this early Saturday morning —keeps growing.
- If you have been using PayPal to fund your InTrade, TradeSports or BetFair account, please, check that horror story.
- 48 hours after the launch of the “Prediction Markets” group at LinkedIn, we have already 52 members —both prediction market luminaries and simple people (trading the event derivatives or collecting the market-generated probabilities).