Old MO post on that.
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- Psstt… Spot that comment, on Google News, about… “bellwethers”… from a political scientist.
- INSIDER’s STORY: The insightful strategic business report about The Evil Empire that Henry Berg does not want you to see
- Prediction markets are about lowering transaction costs. That’s how sports come in.
- The birth certificate of the next president of the United States of America –maybe
- The term “event markets” sucks —and the uncritical thinkers using this crappy term suck too.
- CLIMBING HIS WAY TO THE TOP: Erik Snowberg is now Assistant Professor of Economics and Political Science at California Institute of Technology.
- Unlike other countries, the United States of America defends the freedom to offend in speech.