Sports Derivative Forum – “-Where sports fans and derivative investors come together”-
I like the sub-title. It is now in the list of external web links.
By the way, thanks to all who have submitted link suggestions.
Read the previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- David Pennock’s European bosses have a screw loose.
- The 2008 US presidential elections thru the lens of the Iowa Electronic Markets
- BetFair changes the logic of its bet matching.
- The U.S. has finally slid into recession, according to the majority of economists in the latest Wall Street Journal economic-forecasting survey.
- The Dumb Agent’s page on prediction markets
- What should Nigel Eccles do with HubDub’s cash
- Why blogs on prediction markets are lively and interesting to read, while conferences on prediction markets are as dull as German sausages and suck like GoldFish.