They do poorly, as of today. Not surprising, since their content is not interesting (to say the least, and to stay correct). The only traction in the feed readership stats (compiled by the Google Reader, the world’-s most popular feed reader), right now, is the portion of the BetFair blog that is written by a female professional Poker player (”-Annette 15″-). She is sponsored by BetFair Poker.
Read the previous blog posts by Chris. F. Masse:
- WordPress founder Matt Mullenweg is my hero and so he should be yours.
- InTrade-TradeSports has seen more than $50 million wagered on the U.S. presidential election.
- Prediction markets on who is going to win an election are more accurate then the final Gallup poll.
- LinkedIn will be data-mining its database of millions of users to find potential experts.
- Britons can’t get enough of Yankee’s politics.
- TURNING POINT: BARACK OBAMA EVENT DERIVATIVE NOW AHEAD FOR BOTH DEMOCRATIC NOMINATION AND NOVEMBER’S ELECTION.
- Five reasons Hillary Clinton should be worried