US News &- World Report – Rankings
GMU is in the second tier, not even ranked numerically.
Maybe some of the GMU professors spend too much time blogging (as opposed to producing fundamental and applied research), and maybe some of them spend too much time putting up the show. They should focus on improving the standing of their university, first.
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- Excellent article about enterprise prediction markets and Inkling Markets —with a good word for Robin Hanson, who invented MSR.
- HubDub limitations
- BetFair Developer Program use Joomla! as their blog software (and CMS).
- Lawsuit aiming at compelling the office of the United States trade representative to produce a copy of its compensation settlement with the European Union over the United States’ withdrawal of gambling services from the General Agreement on Trade in Services.
- Iraq War = “not necessary”, “a serious strategic blunder” — US News Media = “complicit enablers” in the manipulation of the public (“the propaganda campaign”) — George W. Bush turned away “from candor and honesty when those qualities were most needed.”
- JASON RUSPINI’S CROCKERY: The Brain states forcefully that they are not “event futures”, but “binary options”. Still, as soon as he premieres prediction markets on tax rates at InTrade, he calls them “tax futures” —of course.
- Tasmania’s Prime Minister who licenced BetFair Australia departs “abruptly”.