Simplicity. Quite true. BetFair has gone the opposite trend these last months —-more complexity.
More about Matt Drudge in The Politico.
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- How you should read Midas Oracle
- The best prediction exchanges
- “There will be no media consumption left in ten years that is not delivered over an IP network. There will be no newspapers, no magazines that are delivered in paper form. Everything gets delivered in an electronic form.”
- Hillary Clinton won’t be on the Democratic ticket. — It’s not going to happen. — N-E-V-E-R. — Not a chance. — Period.
- Suggestion for WordPress — Subscribers’ Capabilities
- This is why I said that those who believe that Hillary Clinton has a chance to be on the Democratic ticket are “clueless”.
- WEB EXCLUSIVE: — The annoted, historical, compound chart that those triple morons at the BetFair blog are hiding from their readers’ view. — It is located in a secret cache, linked to behind a picture of Hillary Clinton. — Curious place to locate a prediction market chart. — I bet nobody downloaded that chart. —