I am a researcher employed by a leading award winning UK based independent production company, that specialises in factual programmes. We are currently researching the online poker industry, for a forthcoming documentary that will look at the broader issue of the regulation of the online gambling industry.
I am interested in hearing from people who were or are involved in any disputes with their online poker provider. I would be particularly interested to hear from persons involved in the recent incidents at Absolute Poker and Ultimatebet. And I am keen to track down anybody with inside information relating to the recent Betfair heist (not least the player who goes under the name “-Chillindude”-).
All information received will be treated in the strictest confidence and anonymity will be afforded to anybody that wishes to appear in the programme, but does not wish their identity to be known.
In the first instance, please contact me at the address below, so that we can arrange a meeting.
Email: pbenckendorf (at) web.de
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- REBUTTAL: SalesForce, StarBucks and Dell demonstrate that enterprise prediction markets as intra-corporation communication tools (as opposed to forecasting tools) are overhyped by the prediction market software vendors and a little clique of uncritical courtisans.
- Comments are often more interesting than the post that ignited them.
- Harvard fella says prediction markets are doomed.
- How should prediction market firms (e.g., InTrade-TradeSports, BetFair-TradeFair) deal with Blogosphere’s criticism?
- BetFair’s future bet-matching logic
- If Midas Oracle were to meet, would we use Huddle, and why?
- WORLD’S SUCH A SMALL PLACE: Smarkets meet HubDub.
They do poorly, as of today. Not surprising, since their content is not interesting (to say the least, and to stay correct). The only traction in the feed readership stats (compiled by the Google Reader, the world’-s most popular feed reader), right now, is the portion of the BetFair blog that is written by a female professional Poker player (”-Annette 15″-). She is sponsored by BetFair Poker.
Read the previous blog posts by Chris. F. Masse:
- WordPress founder Matt Mullenweg is my hero and so he should be yours.
- InTrade-TradeSports has seen more than $50 million wagered on the U.S. presidential election.
- Prediction markets on who is going to win an election are more accurate then the final Gallup poll.
- LinkedIn will be data-mining its database of millions of users to find potential experts.
- Britons can’t get enough of Yankee’s politics.
- TURNING POINT: BARACK OBAMA EVENT DERIVATIVE NOW AHEAD FOR BOTH DEMOCRATIC NOMINATION AND NOVEMBER’S ELECTION.
- Five reasons Hillary Clinton should be worried