BetFair’-s prediction markets, on which country will get the most medals —-it’-s China, but the U.S. is not far behind.
InTrade’-s prediction markets, on the boring boycott thing.
TradeSports is AWOL.
A proposal: Will the Olympics get derailed by air pollution?
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- The CFTC is going to close the comments in 11 days. We have 11 days left to convince the CFTC to accept FOR-PROFIT prediction exchanges, and counter the evil petition organized by the American Enterprise Institute (which has on its payroll Paul Wolfowitz, the bright masterminder of the Iraq war).
- The definitive proof that FOR-PROFIT prediction exchanges (like BetFair and InTrade) are the best organizers of socially valuable prediction markets (like those on global warming and climate change).
- Fairness Doctrine prediction markets
- 2 MILLION TRADES LATER: Inkling’s play-money prediction markets are accurate —too.
- Web Forums on Prediction Markets
- Jason Ruspini will answer SOME of these CFTC questions. — 12 days left, Jason.
- QUIZZ OF THE DAY: Which blog is the most open minded?