It’-s like taking the two guys who finished second and third in a 100-yard dash and tying their legs together and asking for a rematch, believing that now they’-ll run faster.
Fake Steve Jobs
The cultures will never fit together. And the deal is too big. It’-s not manageable. And it’-s completely anathema to Microsoft. It’-s totally out of character for them. It goes against everything the company has ever stood for.
Psstt…- On a related note…- If you haven’-t seen yet the Fake Steve Jobs address at the Crunchies 2008, (an “-acceptance speech”- he gave coz Apple didn’-t send any representative at the event), you should. Hilarious.
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- No Trades (other than at the start) —-> Not a reliable predictor, as of today
- How you should read Midas Oracle
- The best prediction exchanges
- “There will be no media consumption left in ten years that is not delivered over an IP network. There will be no newspapers, no magazines that are delivered in paper form. Everything gets delivered in an electronic form.”
- Hillary Clinton won’t be on the Democratic ticket. — It’s not going to happen. — N-E-V-E-R. — Not a chance. — Period.
- Suggestion for WordPress — Subscribers’ Capabilities
- This is why I said that those who believe that Hillary Clinton has a chance to be on the Democratic ticket are “clueless”.