Via Jason Ruspini and Daniel Horowitz, The Associated Press &- Reuters.
But I will remark that Google Ads serve both InTrade and TradeSports. [I don’-t mind. Just a remark.]
Author Profile -Editor and Publisher of Midas Oracle .ORG .NET .COM —- Chris Masse’-s mugshot —- Contact Chris Masse —- Chris Masse’-s LinkedIn profile —- Chris Masse’-s FaceBook profile —- Chris Masse’-s Google profile —- Sophia-Antipolis, France, E.U. Read more from this author…-
Read the previous blog posts by Chris. F. Masse:
- Comments are now completely open on Midas Oracle.
- Albert Einstein, Chairman of the Midas Oracle Advisory Board
- Erratic –but not Stochastic– Charts
- Barack Obama is the 44th US president.
- We already have prediction markets in future tax rates. It’s called the municipal bond yield curve.
- DELEGATES AND SUPERDELEGATES ACCOUNTANCY
- O’Reilly – Money-Tech Conference
An interesting paragraph from Google’s settlement reads as follows;
“Google agrees that it shall provide to the US government on request, and in accordance with applicable laws and pursuant to presentation of any legal process, any relevant non-privileged testimony, documents, or electronic data, or other object in its
possession, custody or control, concerning any matters pertaining to possible criminal violations concerning online gambling.”
A broad brush agreement to say the least…..
So, what does that mean for Yahoo’s Election Dashboard where they cite Intrade charts and prediction numbers …? Is that a violation?
No, Yahoo! News gives… the news… = the latest InTrade probabilities… but does not link to InTrade.