– Friedrich August von Hayek (an economist who introduced, among other things, the concept of the market as an information aggregation tool in The Use of Knowledge in Society, and the 1974 co-winner of the Nobel Prize in economics)-
– Professor Vernon Smith (an experimental economics pioneer, and, as such, the 2002 co-winner of the Nobel Prize in economics)-
– Professor Robin Hanson (one of the contemporary co-inventors of the prediction markets)-
– Doctor James Surowiecki (author of The Wisdom Of Crowds)-
– Professor Steve Levitt (co-author of Freakonomics)-
– Professor Tyler Cowen (co-author of Marginal Revolution and author of Discover Your Inner Economist)-
– Donald Luskin (author of The Conspiracy To Keep You Poor And Stupid)- [*]
– The W3C, Mozilla, Yahoo!, Google, Wikipedia, WordPress and Linux people (among others) for freeing our information-based society.
[*] Don Luskin helped me with finding a good blog name, “-Midas Oracle”-.
Gary Becker, of course. Without him, maybe everyone after Hayek does not make your list.