From the Los Angeles Times:
Ron Paul, Dr. No-body, beats Rudy and Fred –-again.
Well, he’-s hanging in there. Not only that, but Rep. Ron Paul thumped two reputed Republican heavyweights in the Michigan primary —- former Sen. Fred Thompson of Tennessee and former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani. […-]
Take that, Mike Linksvayer and Caveat Bettor.
Read the previous blog posts by Chris. F. Masse:
- WordPress, you’re simply the best.
- Swarchy – Unleashing the mass wisdom
- Prediction markets are rushing to incorporate the latest Nevada polls. [*]
- The BetFair blog claims a worldwide victory, but does not show its wares.
- The Future of the Prediction Markets
- We regret to inform you of the passing of BettingMarket.com.
- Niall O’Connor, the one-data-point analyst