Topic: “-prediction markets”- – MyBlogLog
I’-ll monitor that webpage. I’-ll tell you if it happens to be useful.
TECHNICAL PROBLEM: My feed reader says that “-http://www.mybloglog.com/buzz/topics/predictionmarkets/rss.xml”- is an empty feed!!!!
Via the OddHead man.
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- How Decision Markets Work (with emphasis on InTrade) – by Robin Hanson
- MIDAS ORACLE POWER: People googling about BetFair’s new bet-matching logic are automatically directed to our group blog. BetFair’s SEO can return to the locker room.
- David Pennock, a respected expert in prediction markets and market design, discusses some aspects of BetFair’s new bet-matching logic.
- Inkling Markets has automated the making of the contractual agreement with its prospects. So, now, if you don’t want to, you can avoid talking to Adam “The Shark” Siegel.
- Google’s Bo Cowgill @ 2008 DIG Conference