Jed has put his video on YouTube and I finally got to understand how to embed a YouTube video in a WordPress blog post —-simple, just temporarily uncheck the visual editor (in your profile area) and then paste the YouTube code in the writing area of your blog post.
It should work now. (You can either watch this video by clicking on “-play”- or watch it on the YouTube site by double-clicking on it.)
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- Collective Error = Average Individual Error – Prediction Diversity
- When gambling meets Wall Street — Proposal for a brand-new kind of finance-based lottery
- The definitive proof that it’s presently impossible to practice prediction market journalism with BetFair.
- The Absence of Teams In Production of Blog Journalism
- Publish a comment on the BetFair forum, get arrested.
- If I had to guess, I would say about 50 percent of the “name pros” you see on television on a regular basis have a negative net worth. Frightening, I know.
- You can’t measure the usefulness of a system by how many resources it consumes.