…- in the One Chicago’-s lingo.
As opposed to “-automated market markers”-.
My Question: Does anybody know what is the correct / most popular terminology, here?
Addendum: JC Kommer has posted a comment…-
Anybody can trade via “automated market marking”.
With its “-Lead Market Maker”- program, OneChicago sends a clear signal: there is nobody here and if you come you will get screwed because the “-Lead Market Maker”- has certain privileges such as priority in the order queue and lower fees.
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- Collective Error = Average Individual Error – Prediction Diversity
- When gambling meets Wall Street — Proposal for a brand-new kind of finance-based lottery
- The definitive proof that it’s presently impossible to practice prediction market journalism with BetFair.
- The Absence of Teams In Production of Blog Journalism
- Publish a comment on the BetFair forum, get arrested.
- If I had to guess, I would say about 50 percent of the “name pros” you see on television on a regular basis have a negative net worth. Frightening, I know.
- You can’t measure the usefulness of a system by how many resources it consumes.