The Google PageRank of Midas Oracle is now: 6 / 10.
Midas Oracle is the only prediction market blog to reach that high mark.
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- Google Web Search shows that I am the only blogger in the world to talk about “prediction market journalism”.
- Marginal Revolution vs. Freakonomics vs. Overcoming Bias vs. Midas Oracle
- InTrade’s US Recession 2008
- What Jean-Claude Kommer (a patented prediction market gadfly) thinks of Robin Hanson’s conditional prediction markets subsidized by Peter McCluskey
- “Our prediction markets have not had a very respectable accuracy on anything related to our main competitor.”
- Subsidizing real-money prediction markets and real-money conditional prediction markets = BULLSHIT IDEA
- Don’t you love Google Analytics? I can track what Bloomberg spied on, here, yesterday. (Big media spy on us on a daily basis, web stats show.)