How could that “-exemption”- guy have climbed to the top of Memeorandum even though there are no blogs listed that have discussed that WSJ piece?
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- In a blow to the French, BetFair choose Bastille Day to premiere the revised version of the bet-matching logic of their prediction markets. — IMPROVEMENT MEANS BETTER LIQUIDITY FOR THEIR EVENT DERIVATIVE TRADERS.
- InTrade Spotting — Monday Morning Edition
- Forecasting Principles should index BusinessWeek.
- Caveat Bettor…
- Yet another prediction market newbie who should be meeting with Robin Hanson one on one to get a little injection about conditional prediction markets and how they could be useful for BOTH private decision makers AND public policy makers.
- We are now awaiting the CFTC’s decision on “event markets” (prediction markets)…
- Why Midas Oracle will have to drop InTrade