Pamela Anderson’-s Poker Guru
PAMELA Anderson says she is “-done with the marriage thing”-.
Pammy is divorcing her third husband. The marriage lasted four months. Says Pammy: “-My mom wishes I was born gay”-. She adds: “-I am in the market for a good divorce attorney.”- And, who knows, maybe the attorney is the market for a wife. Of course, before her next marriage, Pammy has to complete her divorce from the man we call [?] Rick Salomon and Metro newspaper calls a “-poker guru”-. A guru is a recognized leader in a field, an acknowledged and influential advocate of a movement or idea. Rick Salomon is the man best known for appearing as “-him”- in the first Paris Hilton sex tape. He is not a poker guru. He is just someone who plays poker, sometimes…-
Don’-t be a Rick, play online…- [link to the BetFair Poker site]
The posting is anonymous, as always, on that crappy blog.
No external link to the original news source —-of course.
Pointless content, as usual. Why thinking before writing, when a vomit can do the trick?
As for rhetoric quality, my 6-year-old nephew could do better, if encouraged by a Hershey kiss.
Is there any adult in Hammersmith monitoring what the kids are doing on their computers?
Is professor Leighton Vaughan-Williams wise to write for that crappy blog? Justin Wolfers’- association with the Wall Street Journal seems more adequate for a university professor.
Author Profile -Editor and Publisher of Midas Oracle .ORG .NET .COM —- Chris Masse’-s mugshot —- Contact Chris Masse —- Chris Masse’-s LinkedIn profile —- Chris Masse’-s FaceBook profile —- Chris Masse’-s Google profile —- Sophia-Antipolis, France, E.U. Read more from this author…-
Read the previous blog posts by Chris. F. Masse:
- A case of advertisement mistaken for content
- Michael Shermer’s The Mind of The Market
- A prediction market panel… where only 2 out of 5 are truly prediction market experts. What a nuclear joke. This poor line-up is the reflection of the poor state of the prediction market industry in the US… and the inherent mediocrity of the conference business.
- VentureBeat makes it like established veterans NewsFutures, Consensus Point and Inkling Markets are contemporary of just-out-of-the-egg Xpree.
- 13 lines for Justin Wolfers, but only 2 lines and one word for Eric Zitzewitz — Mat Fogarty, what were you thinking of?
- Ducted Wind Turbines (DFWT)
- The Betting King — The ATP Tour was his NASDAQ.