- I recommend reading any blog within a Web-based feed reader and I recommend Google Reader.
- You should be able to scan-read quickly the items within your feed reader —-classify them, tag them, share them, and search them.
- Read your feed items starting with the oldest items. Google Reader: Click on “-View settings”- and select “-Sort by oldest”-.
- Create a main folder for your most important items, and set it as your “-start page”-. Put your less important feeds in other folders.
- Tag the important items that you want to star and share.
- Share items with people who have good taste.
- Perform searches in your archived items —-in all of them, by category, by tag, or by feed.
- Advanced tips on how to use Google Reader.
- Advanced tips on how to share items with friends within Google Reader.