One word: FANTASTIC.
- A prediction market blogger can hot-link to the advanced chart.
- The advanced chart is the by-default chart —-both prices and volumes are chartered. [Thin volumes don’t appear, though.]
- The advanced chart is of the right width —-not too small, not too big.
What remains to be improved:
- InTrade should publish chart widgets, so that the weblink to the prediction market webpage is automatically embedded in the chart.
- InTrade should publish expired charts of the closed prediction markets. Discussions about accuracy should be supported visually.
- InTrade should develop dynamic compound chart widgets with customizable news markers.
I hope we will get improvement on these fronts, soon.