Good thing: I’-m a pioneer (following Justin Wolfers’- footsteps).
Bad thing: The whole world does not give the first fig about “-prediction market journalism“-. We will spend much energy introducing them to this new concept.
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- BetFair angel investor Sean Park says that Jed Christiansen’s anti-sport comment to the CFTC stinks like rotten dead fish under the Egyptian sun.
- Did ex-HSX Max Keiser cowardly give up on his prediction market TV journalism project? His website, predictionmarkets.tv, now redirects to a clunky YouTube video webpage.
- Big Brother
- Enterprise prediction markets in Israel
- 2 interesting links — Monday Morning Edition
- Track Record Collecting vs. Prediction Markets
- Why don’t prediction market people submit conference proposals for SXSW 2009?