The P.R. industry sucks.
It also true for the field of prediction markets. InTrade-TradeSports and BetFair-TradeFair should embrace open blogging.
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- Kudos to BetFair’s e-mail marketing team?
- Conditional prediction markets about oil price and SegWay sales… Like the idea, Robin Hanson?
- Justin Wolfers [*] is the most cited prediction market economist
- The Orb @ Texas Tech University
- IS IT SAFE TO LOCATE A PREDICTION EXCHANGE NEAR A RIVER???
- RIVER RISING. POWER PLANT CLOSED. IOWA ELECTRONIC MARKETS AT RISK? DEVELOPING…
- U.S. COAST GUARDS DEPLOYED TO SAVE THE IOWA ELECTRONIC MARKETS