Midas Oracle: Links
Send me your blog URL, if you write on prediction markets —-and I’-ll Include it in the list (maybe ).
The new kid on the block is The Quantified Pundit. Great blog name. Bookmark it, and subscribe to its site feed. I recommend it highly.
- Andrew “-Bert”- Black — Category: “-BetFair“-
- Ask Markets —
- Ashish Singal —
- Betdaq Exchange Views [U.K.] —
- Betting @ BetFair [U.K.] —
- Betting Market [U.K.] —
- Bo Cowgill —
- Caveat Bettor —
- Chris Hibbert — Category: “-prediction markets“-
- Consensus Point — Decommissioned.
- Freakonomics — Category: “-prediction markets“-
- George Tziralis [Greece] —
- HubDub —
- Inkling Markets —
- Jed Christiansen —
- Marginal Revolution —
- Media Predict —
- Midas Oracle .COM – Group Blog on Prediction Markets For People —
- Midas Oracle .NET – Group Blog on Prediction Markets For Enterprises —
- Midas Oracle .ORG – Group Blog on Prediction Markets For All —
- Mike Linksvayer — Category: “-prediction markets“-
- NewsFutures —
- Odd Head — Category: “-prediction markets“-
- Overcoming Bias — Category: “-prediction markets“-
- Political Betting [U.K.] —
- PopSci PPX —
- Reality Markets —
- Risk Markets And Politics —
- The Sim Exchange —
- Usable Markets — Category: “-prediction markets“-
- Washington Stock Exchange —
Quite a small list.
Maybe, in the next update, I’-ll add The Washington Wire from the WSJ. They seem to go the Wolfers route. WIll see.
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- NewsFutures powers the prediction exchange of a prestigious French science magazine.
- DIY enterprise prediction markets as revelators of institutional lies
- So far, the Prediction Market Industry Association (PMIA) is a shallow organization run by a bunch of delirium-tremens incompetents. — It sounds too European, too French. — Yeah, it’s too French. — All words and no actions. — Hot air in a golden-painted balloon ready to burst.
- The best presentations from the world’s best conference on enterprise prediction markets —ever
- John Delaney and Mark Davies’ P.R. tactics suck.
- Predictify is about building track records of human predictors.
- Prediction & Decision Markets — Robin Hanson Edition