If you are a prediction market expert and have written and posted on the Web an explainer on prediction markets (an overview, a technical essay, or a wiki), feel free to contact me to give me its URL. I will be happy to list it there (and to plug it on Midas Oracle, maybe ).
Previous: Conditional and Combinatorial Betting – by Chris “-Zocalo”- Hibbert
External link: Implementing Hanson’s Market Maker – by David “-Odd Head”- Pennock
Psstt…- If you actively maintain a webpage or a full website listing the prediction market resources, I’-m a taker, too.
That is all, folks. Read the previous blog posts by Chris. F. Masse:
- Eye-tracking studies: How people read Midas Oracle and the other websites
- Three-dimensional layout of dark matter in the Universe
- Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) would free our prediction markets.
- Why InTrade-TradeSports and BetFair-TradeFair need to set up a corporate blog
- Midas Oracle = posting + commenting… on prediction markets
- Christmas gift to Antigua-Barbuda = $21 million worth of American intellectual property rights
- Leading capitals of the world: BetFair-TradeFair HQ’s location ranks #1.