Via this SEO page.
CFM – (vertical portal to prediction markets —- since December 2004) – GPR 6/10
Midas Oracle .ORG – (group blog on prediction markets —- since September 2006) – GPR 5/10
Midas Oracle .NET – (group blog nobody reads and nobody wants to write on –-not even Jason Ruspini, whom I asked two times.) – GPR 6/10
Midas Oracle .COM – (totally empty website –-as empty as Paris Hilton’-s skull) – GPR 6/10
Well, let me renew my long-term goal for Midas Oracle .ORG: GPR 7/10. It will take some years, but we will get to it, in the end.
Psstt…- Odd Head and Overcoming Whatever are at 6/10.
Read the last blog posts by Chris Masse:
- Copyright Notice —2007 Edition — REDUX – January 29th, 2007
- How to publish a high-quality prediction market blog – January 29th, 2007
- WTO rules against US in Internet gambling case. – REDUX – January 29th, 2007
- 2 bits of advice for the newbie bloggers or webmasters – January 29th, 2007
- NYT’s snippet on InTrade and HedgeStreet – January 28th, 2007
- Derivatives are hot. – January 28th, 2007
- US crackdown on Internet gambling and betting – January 28th, 2007
- TradeSports-InTrade website problems – January 28th, 2007
- Copyright Notice —2007 Edition – January 27th, 2007
- iPhone: Will Apple settle with Cisco? – January 27th, 2007
- The Question That Kills —Inkling Markets Edition – January 27th, 2007
- US Politician to Watch: US Senator James Webb (Dem) – January 27th, 2007