Folks, do watch this short (but non-embeddable) video.
Jason Ruspini or Michael Giberson, please provide some pointers, if you have time. Thanks.
UPDATE: See their brainy comments, just below.
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- BetFair-TradeFair has won its second Queen’s Award for Enterprise in its eight-year history.
- Inkling Markets is one of the “Hot Companies To Watch In 2008”, according to Forrester.
- Plenty of great news coming from Inkling Markets in the coming weeks
- ??? charity-driven prediction markets OR social issue prediction markets ???
- That can’t be Nigel Eccles of HubDub.
- The Marketing Of The Reading Of The Public Prediction Markets = What Robin Hanson has deep trouble with, and what the prediction exchanges (e.g., InTrade-TradeSports, BetFair-TradeFair) haven’t fully computed yet
- In 2013, Enterprise 2.0 will be a $4.6 billion industry. Good. But they forgot to mind the enterprise prediction markets.