(Justin Wolfers was a ProTrade adviser at inception, but his name was later removed from their website.)
Previously: The Jock Exchange: Wall Street is about to launch a new way to trade professional athletes the way you trade stocks.
Previous blog posts by Chris F. Masse:
- “We’ll be eight degrees hotter in 30 or 40 years and basically none of the crops will grow.” “Most of the people will have died and the rest of us will be cannibals,” said Turner, 69. “Civilization will have broken down. The few people left will be living in a failed state —like Somalia or Sudan— and living conditions will be intolerable.”
- QUESTION TO THE READERS: Could anyone guess what Nassim Nicholas Taleb would think of the prediction markets?
- YouTube Videos on Prediction Markets
- The Prime Minister of Ireland has just said he will resign, but neither InTrade nor BetFair would give the first fig.
- How have Jason Ruspini’s tax futures markets at InTrade-TradeSports fared, so far?